Time left to apply
In order to apply, the applicant must be enrolled at an accredited law school in the U.S. If you have applied to law school and have not yet been accepted, you may apply but the scholarship will only be awarded to someone accepted and enrolled at an accredited Law School at the time of scholarship selection.
THE PARIENTE LAW FIRM,P.C. TO OFFER YEARLY $1000 SCHOLARSHIPS
Michael D. Pariente is an experienced Las Vegas criminal defense attorney with years of trial experience. He served as both an Assistant District Attorney and an Assistant Federal Public Defender and has represented thousands of clients facing serious federal and state criminal charges. With almost two decades of experience as a criminal defense lawyer, you can be certain that you are in the right hands. Mr. Pariente is passionate about being a criminal defense lawyer and fighting for his clients. His commitment manifests itself his tireless efforts to secure the outcomes for his clients that they need and want.
In order to apply for the 2017 scholarship, applicants must submit a 1000+ word essay on the following topic:
Why do you want to be an attorney?
GUIDELINES TO BE CONSIDERED
The application rules are below:
- Essays must be received by September 1, 2017.
- Applications should be emailed using our form below.
- Applicants should include their name, address, phone number and social media accounts.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school.
- No additional information should be included.
- Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria: Grammar and style
Originality and creativity